The trouble with real life is that there's no danger music.
- Jim Carrey from "The Cable Guy"

Music fills the infinite between two souls- Rabindranath Tagore

Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.
- Maya Angelou

Monday, October 27, 2008

Playlist October 27 2008 "I can touch a symphony of sound"

So yesterday was Jakes birthday and on Saturday it was Aaron's wedding and Father Tom came into town on Saturday as well. So this weekend was relaxing, yet, it wasn't, but, thats fine, it was fun and I have no problem being tired, besides I've got coffee to hold me over. :D It's also a good day because, I'm no longer deathly ill like I was last week, I realized, I should stop being a pain about going to the doctor. Enough chatter, what we are really here for is the music!

so...
Heeerrrreeesss....

The Playlist for Oct. 27
(X)= Studio playlist items that I dig
  1. Boring- Drive Bye (X)
  2. Good Morning- Gene Kelly
  3. Tremble for my Beloved- Collective Soul
  4. Tu Es Partout- Edith Piaf
  5. An Atlas to Follow- Wild Sweet Orange (X)
  6. Mrs. Robinson- Simon and Garfunkle
  7. Lorealai- Matt Pryor (X)
  8. Karma Police- Christopher O'Riley (covers Radiohead) (X)
  9. Show Must Go On- Jim Broadbent ft Moulin Rouge Cast
  10. Love Song for a Schutaz Bartender- Margot and the Nuclear so and so's
  11. Dear Lover- Matt Pryor(X)
  12. It'll All Work Out- Tom Petty
  13. I Finally Found Somone- Bryan Adams ft Barabara Striesand
  14. Home- Emma Hill (X)
  15. Earth to Bella part 1- Incubus
  16. Come Away with Me- Norah Jones
  17. The Mixed Tape- Jack's Mannequin
  18. Our Swords- Band of Horses
  19. I Will Follow You into the Dark- Death Cab for Cutie
  20. Oh My Sweet Carolina- Ryan Adams
  21. Waltz of the Lonely Teacup- Emma Hill (X)
  22. Bookworm- Margot and the Nuclear So and So's (X)
  23. Tristan and Yvaine- Ilan Esheri
  24. 5 Year Time- Noah and the Whale (X)
  25. I Want You- Kings of Leon (X)
  26. Sound of Pulling Heaven Down- Blue October
  27. Unintended- Muse
  28. Second Lover- Noah and the Whale (X)
  29. Manhattan- Kings of Leon (X)
  30. Lullabye (Goodnight my Angel)- Billy Joel
  31. Oh, Oh Child- Marvin Gaye
  32. String Quartet in C Sharp Op. 131- Michael Kamen
  33. I Dare You to Move- Switchfoot
  34. Ring of Fire- Social Distortion
  35. Sing for Absoultion- Muse
  36. I'll Be Seeing You- Bille Holiday
Have a wonderful day.

Advice for the day: "If you listen, you learn and you discover... that maybe you aren't the next Whitney Houston any place other than in the shower" (it'll be our secret)

Love,
DJ M

No comments: