The trouble with real life is that there's no danger music.
- Jim Carrey from "The Cable Guy"

Music fills the infinite between two souls- Rabindranath Tagore

Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.
- Maya Angelou

Monday, November 17, 2008

"I'll be the last train home" Playlist November 17.

This morning I just popped outta bed. Just BAM! I'm up! It was a bit werid, as I am never like that. I made coffee, washed two dishes, put on my awesome new makeup and went out the door coffee, beret and all. I marched my way down to the station to spin some awesome tracks, but, enough with the chatter and lets to the most important thing! THE TUNES that is.

so here they are.....

Playlist November 17 2008
(X)- Playlist songs from the studio that I liked
(*)- Article focus on this week

  1. Good Morning- Gene Kelly
  2. Eyes on Fire- Blue Foundation
  3. Loreali- Matt Pryor (X)
  4. Seeing is Believing- Wild Sweet Orange (X)
  5. Shut Us Down- Lindsay Buckingham
  6. Love Letters- Dario Marinelli
  7. I Wouldn't Change a Thing- Matt Pryor (X)
  8. Arthea's Gold- Wild Sweet Orange (X)
  9. No Other Love- Chuck Prophet
  10. Baby It's Cold Outside- Leon Redbone and Zooey Daschel (Me and Poodle's Favorites)
  11. 5 Years Time- Noah and the Whale (X) (This is one o my favorites, great funny song)
  12. The Galway Girl- Steve Earle
  13. Dear Love- Matt Pryor (X)
  14. Black Star- Eliza Lumely
  15. Fever- Peggy Lee
  16. Hold My Hands as I'm Lowered- Noah and the Whale (X)
  17. Where Did I go Wrong- Matt Pryor (X)
  18. Macy's Day Parade- Green Day
  19. Sound Of Pulling Heaven Down- Blue October
  20. Home- Emma Hill (X)
  21. A Totally New Year- Matt Pryor (X)
  22. Long Ago and Far Away- Jo Stafford
  23. When the World Stops Turning- Matt Pryor (X)
  24. Waltz of Lonely Teacup- Emma Hill (X)
  25. Dark Blue- Jack's Mannequin
  26. Moondance- Michael Buble
  27. I'm Yours- Jason Mraz (*)
  28. Love You till the End- The Pogues
  29. Secret Lives of Daydreams- Jean Yves Tibaurd
  30. If Your Missing Come On Home- Bethany Joy Lenz
  31. Bring On the Wonder- Susan Enan
  32. Last Train Home- Ryan Star
Love,
Me

No comments: